Live wallpapers can be fun. How would it be if a bunch of zombies invade into your homescreen and try hard to break the screen to ‘touch’ you? Well, you can easily setup such scary wallpaper on your computer within a minute or two. Not only it’s a bit scary, but also a freaking crazy idea to surprise your friends as well.
You only need a wallpaper engine to load custom files and a video file to turn your desktop into a zombie park. I will be providing both along with installation instruction. Let’s see how you can apply the Zombie invasion wallpaper video on your desktop.
How to Apply Zombie Invasion Wallpaper Video on Desktop
- Download the wallpaper engine and the zombie invasion video from the below download section.
- Now extract the wallpaper engine and run the application. There are both 32 and 64 bit applications. So choose accordingly.
- Now from the system tray, right click on the wallpaper engine and select ‘Change Wallpaper‘ option.
- In the main screen, choose ‘Open from File‘ option and load the zombie video.
- Save it by clicking the OK button. You’re good to go.
Download Zombie Invasion Wallpaper Files
File credits: https://www.facebook.com/groups/xdaotgroup/
In case you’re getting DLL file mising errors (like MSVCP,MSVCR), just download the .dll files from any dll sites and copy it to the bin folder of wallpaper engine directory.
Had fun surprising friends and children with this amazing zombie invasion wallpaper? Share this post to spread the love.
Recent search terms:
- zombie invasion live wallpaper
- zombie invasion wallpaper
- zombie invasion live wallpaper android
- zombie live wallpaper
- zombie invasion live wallpaper for android
- zombie invasion live wallpaper download
- wallpaper engine zombie
- zombie live wallpaper for windows
- live wallpaper zombie invasion
- zombie wallpaper engine