Download zombie invasion live wallpaper: Live wallpapers can be fun. How would it be if a bunch of zombies invade into your home screen and try hard to break the screen to ‘touch’ you? Well, you can easily setup such scary wallpaper on your computer within a minute or two. Not only it’s a bit scary, but also a freaking crazy idea to surprise your friends as well.
You only need a wallpaper engine to load custom files and a video file to turn your desktop into a zombie park. I will be providing both along with installation instruction. Let’s see how you can apply the Zombie invasion live wallpaper video on your desktop.
For better results, I suggest you give permission for Wallpaper Engine for auto-startup so that the live video automatically start playing even after a PC reboot.
Work as you travel with a cloud desktop by one of the best DaaS providers – CloudDesktopOnline.com. Add Office 365 to your desktop by O365CloudExperts and get free migration assistance and excellent support.
How to Apply Zombie Invasion Live Wallpaper for PC
- Download the Wallpaper Engine and the zombie invasion live video from the below download section. If the video download link doesn’t work, try with the alternative links.
- Now extract the wallpaper engine and run the application. There are both 32 and 64-bit applications. So choose accordingly.
- Now from the system tray, right click on the wallpaper engine and select ‘Change Wallpaper‘ option.
- In the main screen, choose ‘Open from File‘ option and load the zombie video.
- Save it by clicking the OK button. You’re good to go.
Download Zombie Invasion Live Wallpaper Files
File credits: https://www.facebook.com/groups/xdaotgroup/
In case you’re getting DLL file mising errors (like MSVCP,MSVCR), just download the .dll files from any dll sites and copy it to the bin folder of wallpaper engine directory. I hope Zombie invasion live wallpaper for PC guide has helped you enhance your boring desktop experience.
Had fun surprising friends and children with this amazing zombie invasion wallpaper? Share this post to spread the love.