Xposed framework for Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon) can be easily installed with this guide. All you need is the root access along with a custom recovery installed. I prefer TWRP over other recoveries as it supports almost all flashable ZIPs and does its job perfectly.
Redmi Note 4 currently runs on Android Marshmallow based MIUI 8. So we will be installing the Xposed Framework over the mentioned platform. If you’ve ever tried to install Xposed on MIUI, you might have known the difficulties. Basically, Xposed framework + MIUI 8 isn’t the best combination at all.
However, this tutorial helps you install the latest Xposed framework on your Redmi Note 4 (nikel). Please be informed that this Xposed framework is only tested on the Snapdragon variant of Redmi Note 4 and may not work on similar versions.
Read: Top 5 Things You Need to Know About Redmi Note 4
If you’re a newbie wondering what the heck Xposed framework is, kindly stay away from this guide. Xposed for Redmi Note 4 has enough potential to permanently brick your device. We will not be held responsible for the after-effects by following this tutorial.
Download Xposed MIUI Edition & Xposed Installer for Redmi Note 4[mks_separator style=”dotted” height=”2″] [sociallocker id=71224] [mks_button size=”large” title=”Xposed MIUI Edition ZIP” style=”squared” url=”https://dl.xda-developers.com/3/9/5/0/4/5/5/xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-20161126.zip?key=fM8pWte-xwHxgIWSf7zhbQ&ts=1499782336″ target=”_self” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″] [mks_button size=”large” title=”Xposed Installer APK” style=”squared” url=”https://dl.xda-developers.com/3/3/8/3/7/7/6/XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk?key=FvBaKY9HdsSNE6HYFJ92GA&ts=1499782378″ target=”_self” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″] [/sociallocker] [mks_separator style=”dotted” height=”2″]
How to Install Xposed Framework on Redmi Note 4
- First of all, download the Xposed Framework (v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition) and XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk files from the above download section and copy to the phone.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery. You may use the hardware multi-combo for this. [Switch off>Press & hold Vol + & Power buttons together].
- Now tap on the Install button and load the Xposed MIUI Edition Framework ZIP.
- On the next screen, after choosing the framework, swipe right to install it on the device.
- After flashing the file, reboot system without wiping anything.
- Get back to a file manager app and install the copied XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk file.
- If you get the following window after installing Xposed on Redmi Note 4, tap on the Framework button and do a soft reboot.
The soft reboot will simply reset the UI. Most of the time, this is enough to fix the common Xposed errors. But in some cases, you might have to do a full Reboot.
Redmi Note 4 Xposed Installer installation guide has been finished. In you’re having difficulties while installing the framework via TWRP, setting up the installer or soft-brick issues, let me know via comments.