Plugins are one of the best things that can improve the performance of your website. These improve website functionality and offer a better user experience to website visitors.
The best thing is that you do not need any special knowledge to install them because there is no need for any coding knowledge.
There are many available plugins for WordPress, and it can be hard to choose the best one. In this article, we will bring you the must-have WordPress plugins for 2022. All these plugins are divided into a couple of categories, and we think these are the plugins every website should have.
So let’s start.
Here are the must-have WordPress plugins for 2022
- WP Force SSL – must-have WordPress Plugin for safety
- WP Reset – the best WordPress plugin for website reset
- Yoast SEO – must-have WordPress plugin for SEO
- Elementor – the best page builder
- HubSpot – the best marketing WordPress plugins
- WP Rocket – the best plugin to improve the loading speed of the website
WP Force SSL
WP Force SSL is the best SSL plugin on the market, according to the users. This one comes with many features that can satisfy everyone’s needs.
The plugin works with any other plugin or theme and is simple to use and straightforward. WP Force can automatically generate an SSL for you, and you will be able to install it on your site easily. You can use various SSL certificates for this – either free or paid.
With the WP Force SSL plugin, users can move licenses between various sites. In other words, if you deactivate your site but you still have your permit, you can use it on another site. Additionally, you can securely migrate your content to another site without the need to change anything or touch any code.
The plugin does the real-time content check, and the website monitors are always on the lookout for any mistake that could harm your site’s reputation. It can easily detect mixed content errors on your website and resolve them.
This option is only available in the PRO version, which offers many more possibilities. For example, customer support is also only available in the PRO version. In the free version, the FAQ section on the website is a great option to find answers.
WP Reset is the best plugin for website resetting. If you install this one, you will be able to reset your website without modifying any data. Thanks to the built-in snapshot, you can reset your website with only one click. WordPress plugin and theme developers will love this one because it speeds site testing and debugging.
Here are some of the main features of this plugin:
- You can restore the old version of the site if you change your mind. You can do this simply and with only one click by using the option to create a Snapshot.
- You can save all your themes and plugins in collections and use them on a new website or after reset.
- Emergency Recovery Tool allows you to create new admin access, repair user privileges, and disable and enable plugins and themes.
- Whitelabel Option – If you use this option, you can cover the license logo on your site.
- Nuclear Reset grants you to reset everything (files, data entries, options, tables) on the website.
- Centralized Management is an option that allows you to control all your sites, licenses, and snapshots from one location.
- The Cloud option will offload and store everything safely
Yoast SEO is one of the most downloaded plugins of all time, and for a reason. This is actually the best plugin for SEO that allows you to define your title and meta tags, set up an XML sitemap, and set your content types.
With the Yoast SEO plugin, you can do a page analysis and optimize your content. You can also generate URLs automatically, check the quality of your copy and determine whether you need to index one page or a set of pages.
If you want a simple and easy WordPress page builder plugin with many different theme options, then Elementor is the best choice. This is one of the most famous and used plugins for page building. With its drag and drop functionality, you can build a page without the need to code. Users can also choose from 100+ pre-made templates and 90+ widget options – all of this can help you create any type of page you want and add functionalities like social media or progress bar without the need to install other plugins.
If you choose Elementor paid version, you will also be able to customize the whole website, including headers and footers. With the paid version, you will get access to Theme builder, WooCommerce builder, and a Pop-up builder.
We all know how important marketing is for any business. But it is also hard to find an all-in-one plugin that will help you grow your marketing presence from one platform. Well, with HubSpot, you can get pretty much everything.
It integrates your website with HubSpot CRM easily, and you can track conversions, manage contacts, build email newsletters, follow leads, engage with site visitors via forms and chat, and much more. Additionally, HubSpot’s dashboard and analytics allow you to track the success of your marketing efforts and see if you need to make any changes.
Also, the plugin launches automatically after the installation, so you do not have to set up any configurations. WP Rocket comes only as paid version, and it costs $49 for one website. But the best thing about this is that you get support and regular updates of the plugin.
To Wrap Up
Choosing the best plugin for a website is not an easy job because you have to be careful what you install. Bad plugins can only hurt your website performance and slow it down.
If you are a beginner, the best option is to install fundamental plugins that are sure to improve the performance of your website.
- WP Force SSL – safety plugin
- WP Reset – website reset plugin
- Yoast SEO –SEO plugin
- Elementor – page builder plugin
- HubSpot –marketing WordPress plugins
- WP Rocket – cache plugin