The twenty-first century is the era of mobile phones and computers. It’s no secret that gadgets are part of people’s life. And nowadays, I have prepared you for a bit of useful information about React Native development. Furthermore, I wanna tell you about its benefits and share some opinions and views.
Keep reading – I’ll shed some light on all your doubts.
React Native is a framework for developing cross-platform applications for Android and iOS. This technology helps you build real and interesting mobile apps. Research has found that this technology was published by Facebook in 2015. It is often said that this structure has large public support nowadays.
In general, this technology allows creating cross-platform apps by using React and native iOS and Android characteristics also. I wanna tell you that such famous top applications were created with the help of React Native as Instagram, Wix.com, Facebook and Facebook messenger, Skype. It’s worth mentioning that React Native progress is relatively easy, fast, and effective. Clearly, makes the apps load speedily and provides a softer feel.
Furthermore, utilizing the React Native supplies the method among concentrating on a deep marketplace and getting the profit.
Nowadays, it will still be a very popular solution, particularly for companies. What you need to know is that since the arrival of modern updates this framework develops in every way and that is the central reason why various businesses choose it as the main development option.
As with everything in the world, this technology has advantages and disadvantages. Before you choose whether this framework is great for your particular project, have a look at this information.
- Saving time One of the main advantages of this system is that it is timesaving. Initially, it saves the developers from recompiling with each change, since the application reloads right direction between the development stage.
- Developing team size The second one is the size of a developing team. You know, when you work using this technology it’s clear that you don’t want a big team. All developers have the same project, the same opinions, and codebase. A small or average team is more than enough.
- Cost-Effective Solution The advantage of code reusability given by this technology supports the reducing prices of app creation to a great extent. With the help of this framework, coders need not write separate codes for iOS and Android and as a rule, they can easily code the application in the real language.
- Performance The fourth advantage is performance. Many studies have shown that workers need not so much time with this framework. That’s better for you and for the business at all when you can keep both time and money. React Native covers two platforms at the same time and it plays the main role in the performance.
- Modular Architecture The last pro is modular architecture. A modern software design system, the modular programming guarantees the separation of program functions into easy and interchangeable sections called modules. You must admit that it makes the application architecture method more flexible by helping developers use each other’s plans whenever needed. It also promotes team collaboration needed to create and get updates.
Unfortunately, there is a list of the React Native’s disadvantages that developers must be informed of, before opting for it to build their app. I would be grateful if you could spare me a few minutes.
- Difficult to Learn The first disadvantage is hard learning. Learning this way can be quite challenging, particularly for freshers in app development. Besides React Native, app developers must know native app coding also. Therefore, the learning curve is steep and may prevent the development or build timelines.
- Low safety You must remember that developers usually face the difficulty of keeping the app secure. Don’t forget when creating apps that require additional layers of safety, such as banking or finance applications, you need to be more careful. Unless hateful code snippets can pose an important threat to the app’s safety characteristics. This is why developers seldom avoid creating business apps.
- Lack of system modules That’s not a secret, React Native still doesn’t have some elements or some of them are underdeveloped. I’ll try to demonstrate that you have to use libraries, other developers’ solutions, or just build your own solution. Furthermore, the need to build three codebases for iOS, Android, and React of course. The difficulty is they might have variations in behavior and look.
- Complex UI According to many coders, this style isn’t the right option for apps that require complex movements, screen transitions, animations. Despite React Native having a signal responder method, coders might proceed to cope with protection with complex movements. As for, iOS and Android touch subsystems are so various from each other, that using a combined API might be challenging.
Now, I presented you these some of the acknowledged pros and cons of using React Native.
React Native can support companies to make high-quality and scalable mobile apps with beautiful and understanding UI and give an attractive native app user activity to their clients.
As for the pros and cons of React native, like the pros, we can establish:
- Saving time
- Developing team size
- Cost-Effective Solution
- Modular Architecture
When we’re talking about cons here we can outline such points as:
- Difficult to Learn
- Low safety
- Lack of system modules
- Memory Control
- Complex UI
I hope with all my heart you enjoyed this topic and picked a lot of info which helps you in your future. Thank you very much, guys, for reading this long article!