From time to time you may record a video that you want to publish on your website as video content, only to find that there are certain parts that are unusable. While you could conceivably re-record the entire video that will prove to be quite a lot of unnecessary work if the unusable part is non-critical and could be simply ‘trimmed out’ of the video instead.
Although you may not feel comfortable enough with video editing to trim the video content for your website – the Movavi Video Editor should help to make the process completely painless. It just takes a few simple steps to use it as a video trimmer:
- Add the video that you want to trim by clicking ‘Add Media Files’ and selecting it.
- Move the red marker in the ‘Timeline’ to the point where you want to split the video and click the ‘scissors’ icon.
- Repeat the process again so that the part of the video you want to trim is in a segment of its own.
- Select the segment by clicking on it, and hit the ‘Delete’ key.
- When you’re satisfied, save your video by clicking ‘Export’.
Regardless of whether you want to trim a single segment of video or multiple different segments you can do so quickly and easily by using this method. On top of that you may also want to explore the other features of the Movavi Video Editor as they’ll allow you to merge video segments, enhance the video quality, apply special effects and filters, include audio tracks as voiceovers or background music, add customizable text, and much more.
If you intend to use your video on a specific platform or device you could even opt to automatically optimize it using the hundreds of built-in presets that are provided.
As you can see, trimming video content before you publish it on your website really is straightforward using the Movavi Video Editor – and there’s a lot more you can do with it too. Just experiment a bit, and you’ll find that all its other features are equally straightforward and will hand you tons of powerful tools to play with.