Can you think of a day without the internet? Or even a few hours without it? It’s next to impossible. The internet technology has caught everyone up in a whirl of activity be it through online surfing, browsing through a variety of content or being hooked onto social media like Facebook, Instagram etc.
There are over 3 billion internet users in the world and on an average, more than 3.5 billion searches are made every day using internet technology. Do you think any business can afford to overlook online marketing?
Marketing one’s products in today’s world is much more difficult than a few years ago. With people constantly on the move, marketing cannot be limited to only traditional means like newspapers, magazines, radio jingles billboards by the roadside and on highways etc. Every Business must have a digital or an online presence which includes social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or networking sites like LinkedIn or Ads displayed through pop-ups in e-mail, blogs etc.
Here are the 5 reasons every business must have an online marketing presence:
- Greater Flexibility: Online Marketing is not bound by time or place as opposed to traditional marketing. It has a wider consumer access. Ads through online marketing are visible to the consumer at any time of the day and at any place. All he needs to do is connect to his phone/laptop via the internet.
- Cost Effective and efficient: Online Ads capture Global audiences at very low costs when compared to traditional advertising costs. In turn, Ad makers churn out captivating advertisements at a fraction of the cost!
- Ease in measuring Results: Businesses can track and measure the effectiveness of advertisements with online marketing. As a result, business heads can evaluate at the real time whether the AD campaigns are worth the money spent! SEO (a.k.a. search engine optimization) is one way in which effectiveness of advertisements can be measured. The number of visitors to the site, the profits made, number of clicks, the general trend of interested users et al can be measured.
- Targets Specific Audience: Using traditional means of advertising products may not always reach the specific audience. For e.g., if I were to send out fliers of my latest product to several companies nearby, I would have to print at least 20,000 pamphlets Some of these may or may not reach the target audience. However, if I were to use online marketing tools, I would have greater visibility as the product Ads would be put on specific sites that are often visited by the customers I want for my products.
- Benefits Small Businesses: The size of the business and workforce does not matter in order to make one’s presence visible on the internet. With traditional means, smaller businesses must shell out a lot of money to make their brand visible. To have an online presence does not require a large workforce.
We have seen how building a digital presence is key in any organization’s success. Online marketing is beneficial for all kind of businesses. There is no any barrier or limitation when it comes to market your business online. Muay Thai business owner can employ the online marketing tactics to promote their business using a various form of digital strategies. Your online presence will allow the interested users who want to learn the Muay Thai Kickboxing technique to participate in the local camp. A Few Reasons Why Women Should be involved in martial arts is a useful article about Muay Thai.
Awareness is crucial for any business to drive the people to your business and increase the footstep in the local camp. You cannot avoid such a brilliant program available in the market. Take the initiative and implement the online marketing plan to drive more customers to your Muay Thai business. It will skyrocket your growth in minimum resources.