T-Mobile is known for its best wireless network and customer service. T-Mobile came up with an idea of a portal to provide unlimited benefits to its users. T-Mobile is a company you can trust with your network plans. It doesn’t matter if you had not bought a T-Mobile device or you can’t pay a hefty amount to switch the network, T-Mobile has got you covered. T-Mobile provides you with easy solutions to switch the network without paying for anything.
If you want to take advantage of benefits provided by the company, i.e., unlimited calls, texts, data, or unlimited HD streaming and Netflix streaming, or other benefits, you should sign up for the online portal. You can create an account by filling a simple form. To sign up for the portal you need to subscribe to their services. In this article, I will help you choose the right plan prepaid for unlimited call benefits and fast internet. But if you want to know more about the switch 2T-Mobile online portal, visit snipon website.
3-Week Tourist Plan:
If you are visiting the United States for a short vacation or work trip, you should go for the 21-day tourist plan offered by Ultra Mobile. The benefit includes:
- 1000 domestic minutes.
- Unlimited domestic and international texting.
- Unlimited data with 2GB of 4G LTE.
All you have to do is visit the store, buy a sim card and activate it.
T-Mobile One Plus:
The T-Mobile One Plus mobile plan is reliable and only cost 10$, but if you add-on something to your plan you have to pay extra. It not only gives you the benefit of unlimited calls and texts, but also a fast and strong connection. Other benefit includes:
- If you are taking a flight to the US or traveling within or going or leaving the country, you will get unlimited In-flight Wi-Fi.
- Unlimited HD streaming but to take advantage of this offer you have to manually activate it.
- You will get the Name ID of unknown callers.
- Voicemails to Text offer.
There is more to One Plus plan like T-Mobile One Military, T-Mobile One with One or T-Mobile One Unlimited 5+. Every One Plus plan has its additional benefits and different prices.
T-Mobile’s Essential plan provides unlimited everything with only 30$ per line. The benefits of the essential plan are:
- Unlimited calls, data and text messages.
- Free SD streaming.
- 3G mobile hotspot data.
- You will get free offers every week.
- Unlimited texts, calls, and 2G data in Canada and Mexico.
- The customer care team to assist you 24/7.
The benefits you are getting in the Magenta plan are the same as the Essential plan. The additional benefits you will be getting are:
- Basic 1 screen, SD streaming of unlimited Netflix.
- Unlimited data and texting abroad.
- 3 GB of 4G LTE mobile hotspot data.
- Free texting and 1-hour In-Flight Wi-Fi.
- Unlimited calls, text messages and high speed 5 GB data in Canada and Mexico.
The unlimited premium plan, Magenta Plus is one of the best things the company came up with. The magenta plan is the perfect plan for 43$ per line. The plan has the same benefits of the magenta plan, the additional benefit includes:
- Unlimited Netflix HD streaming with 2 screens.
- The dedicated customer service to assist you 24 hours and business experts to help you with your business account.
- Data is much faster and free texting in more than 210 countries.
- Unlimited HD streaming.
- Name ID.
- Voicemail to Text so you can read your messages on the go.
- 20 GB of 4G LTE data.
- Free services in Mexico and Canada.
- Unlimited texting and In-flight Wi-Fi.
There is much more to T-Mobile plans than explained above and for more detailed information you can visit them or call them. If you are already using their services dropdown a comment and tell us what is your favorite plan and why?