Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4/4X: MIUI 18.104.22.168 MCFMIDL global stable ROM can be downloaded for Redmi Note 4. The 22.214.171.124 stable update is made available for selected users over OTA prompt and if you’re quite excited to get the firmware without waiting more, you can download MIUI 126.96.36.199 MCFMIDL global stable ROM for Redmi Note 4/4X from here and we’ll guide you how to install it on your device.
The previous global stable version for Redmi Note 4/4X was 188.8.131.52 and with this firmware, you can directly update your device to the latest build. As of now, Xiaomi didn’t release the fastboot version of the build; which means, the firmware can only be installed as recovery ROM. You might have known that recovery ROMs don’t require PC or external mobile suite applications to get installed on a device.
In this tutorial, I will guide you how to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 global stable firmware on your Redmi Note 4/4X. You can either directly upgrade from the previous stable version or from previous builds. The procedure is quite similar to the methods which I have described in my older articles.
Manually updating Redmi Note 4 with MIUI 220.127.116.11 global stable ROM doesn’t void warranty or erase data within the device. The update procedure uses the phone’s stock recovery and obviously, this is a recovery ROM. So it should not be confused with the fastboot ROM. I will be updating the post with the fastboot method once I fetch the URL for the same.
Redmi Note 4/4X MIUI 18.104.22.168 Features & Improvements
Lock-screen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix for the blank bar appearing in the notification shade in some cases.
Fix for the issue not allowing the camera to be opened in some cases.
Some Bluetooth bug fixes
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4X
Recovery ROM Method
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4/4X (V188.8.131.52.MCFMIDL/miui_HMNote4XGlobal_V184.108.40.206.MCFMIDL_ee189ea231_6.0.zip) from here section and copy it the root of your internal storage.
- Now rename the ROM zip to ‘update.zip’ and open the Updater app on your device.
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and select ‘Choose update package’.
- It will open up the explorer. Just select the update.zip file you renamed and let the updater verify the ROM.
- Once the verification is done, you will be asked to reboot to recovery. Proceed with that and the phone will install the ROM package in the recovery.
- Once it completes the installation, the device will reboot to the system automatically. Enjoy the 220.127.116.11 stable update.
Make sure you’ve kept minimum 30% battery juice on your Redmi Note 4 else the update won’t start. Usually, the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4/4X update would take around 30 minutes to complete the process. Please note that Note 4X is the Chinese variant of the Global Note 4 version (Nikel) and the ROM should work with both devices.
This guide explained how to download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 global stable ROM on Redmi Note 4 variants. If you had any difficulties while downloading or installing the same, let us know via comments.