Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime: MIUI 22.214.171.124 KHKMIED global stable ROM can be downloaded for Redmi Note Prime. The 126.96.36.199 stable update is made available for selected users over OTA prompt and if you’re quite excited to get the firmware without waiting more, you can download MIUI 188.8.131.52 KHKMIED global stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime from here and we’ll guide you how to install it on your device.
The previous global stable version for Note Prime was 8.2. As of now, Xiaomi didn’t release the fastboot version of this build; which means, the firmware can only be installed as recovery ROM. You might have known that recovery ROMs don’t require PC or external mobile suite applications to get installed on a device.
Redmi Note Prime was released in December 2015, which sports a 5.5″ HD display, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, and a 3100mAh battery. It boasts 13/5 MP shooters and runs on a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 having Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset. Note Prime comes with Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) version pre-installed.
In this tutorial, I will guide you how to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 global stable firmware on your Redmi Note Prime. You can either directly upgrade from the previous stable version or from previous builds. The procedure is quite similar to the methods which I have described in my older articles.
Manually updating Redmi Note Prime with MIUI 220.127.116.11 global stable ROM doesn’t void warranty or erase data within the device. The update procedure uses the phone’s stock recovery and obviously, this is a recovery ROM. So it should not be confused with the fastboot ROM. I will be updating the post with the fastboot method once I fetch the URL for the same.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note Prime
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM Method
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note Prime (miui_HMNote1SGlobal_V188.8.131.52.KHKMIED_01ec5441a2_4.4.zip) from here section and copy it the root of your internal storage.
- Now rename the ROM zip to ‘update.zip’ and open the Updater app on your Note Prime.
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and select ‘Choose update package’.
- It will open up the explorer. Just select the update.zip file you renamed and let the updater verify the ROM.
- Once the verification is done, you will be asked to reboot to recovery. Proceed with that and the phone will install the ROM package in the recovery.
- Once it completes the installation, the device will reboot to the system automatically. Enjoy the 184.108.40.206 stable update.
Make sure you’ve kept minimum 30% battery juice on your device else the update won’t start. Usually, an MIUI stable ROM update takes around 30 minutes to complete the process.
This guide explained how to download and install MIUI 220.127.116.11 global stable ROM on Redmi Note Prime. If you had any difficulties while downloading or installing the same, let us know via comments.