Download MIUI 9.5 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3: MIUI 22.214.171.124 MHOMIEK global stable ROM can be downloaded for Redmi Note 3. The 9.5 stable update is made available for selected users over OTA prompt and if you’re quite excited to get the firmware without waiting more, you can download MIUI 9.5 Update for Redmi Note 3 from here and we’ll guide you how to install it on your device.
The previous global stable build for Redmi Note 3 (Kenzo) was an MIUI 9 based one (MALMIEK) and you could directly update to the newest firmware through this guide. However, depending on your location and Internet Service Provider, the availability of this latest release may vary. You may not receive the update prompt on the device updater app.
So, the alternative option is to download and manually flash MIUI 126.96.36.199 build on Redmi Note 3. The update procedure is almost identical if you had followed my previous articles and you could easily install the firmware manually without any fuss. Manually updating Redmi Note 3 with MIUI 188.8.131.52 global stable ROM doesn’t void warranty or erase data from the device.
Here’s the full changelog of MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 in case if you’re curious to know!
Recovery ROM lets you install the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 on Redmi Note 3 with the help of stock recovery via the Updater app. This is in fact, the safest and recommended way to update the device. However, the fastboot ROM requires a computer access along with certain flashing applications installed to proceed with the upgrade. I will be explaining both methods but make sure that you have taken necessary precautions before that.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
Recovery ROM Method
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 (miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_V126.96.36.199.MHOMIEK_438f3b5c5d_6.0.zip) from here and copy it the root of your internal storage.
- Now rename the ROM zip to update.zip and open the Updater app on your device.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select ‘Choose update package‘.
- It will open up the explorer. Just select the update.zip file you renamed and let the updater verify the ROM.
- Once the verification is done, you will be asked to reboot to recovery. Proceed with that and the phone will install the ROM package in the recovery.
- Once it completes the installation, the device will reboot to the system automatically. Enjoy the stable update.
- Download Mi flash tool from here and the fastboot ROM from here.
- Turn off the device. Press the Vol– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded MIUI fastboot ROM (kenzo_global_images_V188.8.131.52.MHOMIEK_20180308.0000.00_6.0_global_f793089c91.tgz) until you see the file contents. Now copy the folder path. [See the below picture].
- Decompress the MI flash tool downloaded in Step 1, and double-click on it to install. After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste into the address bar the ROM file folder path copied in the last step.
- Click on the refresh button to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Depending on your choice, you can erase all data, keep the data, or erase and re-lock the device if you’ve unlocked it earlier. Choose from the bottom-right option. I suggest you choose ‘save user data‘ option if you don’t want to lose your file contents.
- Then click the flash button to flash the ROM file to the device.
Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
NOTE: In case if it returns an error like flash_all_data_except_storage.bat not found, simply rename the file from flash_all_data_except_storage.bat to flash_all_except_storage.bat inside the extracted ROM folder. Rename the files depending on the item which is shown in the error.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 from the above links and do as exactly as mentioned on the page. In case you feel any difficulty while downloading and installing MIUI 220.127.116.11 on Redmi Note 3 (Kenzo), let us know via comments.