Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4: MIUI 184.108.40.206 global stable ROM (NAMMIEI) for Redmi 4 has just been pushed out to few users via OTA and in order to update the device this latest stable build, you need to check the Device Updater app included in the phone. If that doesn’t show any updates, you can manually download and update the same by following below method using the recovery ROM method.
I assume that your phone’s current MIUI version is 8.x.x.x and make sure that you have installed a global stable ROM. In case if you’ve upgraded to a beta ROM, you might need to wait for the fastboot ROM to release as recovery ROM can’t be flashed in this scenario.
I will be including the fastboot ROM of MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Redmi 4 once I get the official link. Meanwhile, follow this guide to safely update your Redmi 4 to the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 global stable version.
This particular update brings lots of features to the device including the split screen option, built-in screen recorder, new animations and latest security patches.
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4
Recovery ROM Method
- Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 (miui_HM4XGlobal_V188.8.131.52.NAMMIEI_e07ff44454_7.1.zip) and copy it the root of your internal storage.
- Now rename the ROM zip to ‘update.zip’ and open the Updater app on your device.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner and select ‘Choose update package’.
- It will open up the explorer. Just select the update.zip file you renamed and let the updater verify the ROM.
- Once the verification is done, you will be asked to reboot to recovery. Proceed with that and the phone will install the ROM package in the recovery.
- Once it completes the installation, the device will reboot to the system automatically.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 from the above links and do as exactly as mentioned on the page. In case you feel any difficulty while downloading and installing MIUI 9 on Redmi 4, let us know via comments. We’re very responsive to comments.