RailRestro is an authorized e-catering partner of Indian Railways. It aims to provide hygienic and quality food to our valuable passengers. The online food order in trains can be done easily with RailRestro App or RailRestro website using PNR number.
Train travel becomes happier if your favourite food accompanies you. We cannot trust the quality of the food served by pantry cars, and that is when the need for online food in trains arises. One such initiative is by RailRestro, a Patna-based innovative start-up featured in the delivery of food on trains directly to the passenger’s seat. It is a reputed and recognized food in the train service provider that has been catering across more than 450 stations in 1000s of trains, and the number is still elevating.
RailRestro serves thousands of passengers daily with umpteen choices of meals on the train and makes sure that fresh food is made available through our network of restaurants across India to the passengers traveling in the trains.
Passengers just need to enter their PNR number to order food in train and can quickly pay with integrated payment options like net banking, debit, or credit card or can also pay cash on delivery of the food.
RailRestro came up with the idea to serve train travelers with high-quality, fresh, and hygienic food, snacks, refreshments, and various types of cuisines. RailRestro also comprehends a customer’s budget requirements and offers the food at a reasonable rate.
The main objective of RailRestro is to provide a convenient and easy way of the availability of a variety of cuisines cooked in a hygienic kitchen. Travelers can choose from a variety of cuisines such as North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Mughlai, Hyderabadi, Continental, Italian, Non-vegetarian, Vegetarian, along with soft drinks, pizza, cakes, and more.
RailRestro’s Esteemed Services
Group Food Order in Train
RailRestro is also specialized in group order food delivery in trains. Any order value of Rs.2,000 and above is considered as a group order. If you are traveling with a group of students, pilgrims, families for a wedding function or business tour, you can easily order food in bulk without any hassle. A group order is a cost-effective and convenient way to book large orders within a few seconds.
Track Food Order
You can easily track your food order in real-time and get updates on the phone with a fully automated system. You just need to enter the unique ID which is generated when the food order is placed. Then enter your registered mobile number and submit the form. After a few minutes you will get an update about your order status as order placed, order accepted, or delivered.
Rail Tools: Train-Related Queries
RailRestro is a complete train travel planner right from booking a train ticket to ordering food in train. Using RailRestro, you can also get information and updates about your travel queries like check PNR status, train running status, fare inquiry, train time table, and almost everything that makes your train travel pleasant and contended.
RailRestro: Leading E-catering Service Provider
The presence of RailRestro has made the train journey more comfortable by eliminating the passenger’s concern for food. There are several reasons for ordering food on the train online:
- Variety of cuisines: The e-catering platform has been providing food for all age groups and travelers with different preferences at nominal prices. You can order regional foods, Italian cuisine, Chinese, Hyderabadi Biryani, Indian thali, pizza on the train as per your hunger cravings. The food is delivered with superior quality standards within a short period at the seat of the passenger.
- Grade of services: RailRestro, the authorized IRCTC e-catering partner believes that each passenger is valuable. Concerning the passenger budget, the food delivery in the train is at a reasonable price. Passengers just need to order the food and rest is taken care of by RailRestro. They ensure the highest standards concerning the quality, preparation of food, packaging, and delivery on time.
- 24/7 Customer Service: 24/7 customer care assistance is provided to respond to any queries, complaints, and feedback. Feel free to give your valuable feedback and RailRestro will respond to every passenger’s query within a short period.
Get Desired Food from Authorized Vendors and Partners
RailRestro offers a more expansive range of delicious cuisines that can satiate a passenger’s hunger anytime. Today, RailRestro has spread its services over 450 stations across India and serving passengers in more than 1000 trains of Indian Railways. RailRestro strives to expand its food provider’s networks across the nation.
RailRestro has collaborated with various restaurants over the country to train food delivery. RailRestro is spreading its network extensively to ensure timely delivery of good quality food in trains at all major stations so that you can enjoy the never-ending choice of meals in trains.
How to Order Food in Trains?
RailRestro has made it very easy and convenient to get hygienic meals on train. Through this online platform, customers can place the order of food and beverages through mobile or RailRestro mobile app or website. Follow these five quick ways to place an order with your Smartphone:
- Enter 10 Digit PNR or Train Number.
- Choose your favourite meal from the list of restaurants.
- You can customize your food order according to available options.
- Proceed with the payment through secure online payment modes or select Cash on Delivery (COD) as per your convenience.
- Get Food Delivered at Your Berth.
One can place a food order online on the train either through RailRestro’s official website, its food delivery app, or on by calling at 8102202203.
Train Food Varieties – Get Unlimited Choices for Your Hunger Cravings
The food varieties offered by RailRestro are limitless. We understand that Indians’ choice for food is endless and whether you are at Patna junction or Howrah junction, you can savor your best regional food at every station you visit. Vegetarian, Non-vegetarian, Italian, Bengali, Gujarati, Chinese, Hyderabadi biryani, Jain food and many more can be delivered to your seat within a short period.
Here are some regional food specialties available at every station covered by RailRestro:
- Kanda poha at Ratlam junction
- Litti chokha at Patna junction
- Kadhi kachori at Jaipur junction
- Chhole bhature at Jalandhar junction
- Famous Amritsari lassi at Amritsar junction
- Lal Sah at Guwahati Railway junction
- Vada pav at Karjat junction
- Dal luchi and gulab jamun at Howrah junction
- Aloo Tikki at Tundla junction
- Pakodas at Chittorgarh junction
- Maddur vada at Maddur junction
- Ghee onion Rava dosa at Chennai Central Station
- Charbagh Station’s Lucknowi biryani
- Aloo poori at Kharagpur Railway Station, and many more
Post-COVID Measures Consolidated by RailRestro
Concerning COVID-19, the process of the food served on the train has changed. While the food quality was a concern before COVID-19, but now the quality of the food, hygiene, contactless delivery, and safety precautions are of significant importance.
All the restaurant partners have been asked to ensure hygienic food preparation and follow safety guidelines. Safety precautions and hygiene measures are also obeyed by delivery boys to ensure the contactless delivery of food in trains.
Benefits of ordering food and meal orders using e-catering in today’s scenario:
- With e-catering, you can avoid overcrowded and unhygienic food plazas or food stalls at stations.
- We implement social distancing by encouraging ordering food in train online.
- Contactless delivery and payment are incorporated to ensure zero human contact.
- Hygienic food from FSSAI-approved empanelled restaurants.
Safety Guidelines to be followed by restaurants partner of RailRestro:
- The thermal screening of restaurant staff is done regularly.
- The kitchens of the pantry are sanitized many times during the day.
- Only asymptomatic restaurant staff are allowed inside the restaurants.
- Wearing protective masks and gloves is mandatory for all kitchen staff.
Precautionary measures to be followed by RailRestro delivery boys:
- Only asymptomatic delivery boys are allowed to deliver food in train.
- Thermal screening is mandatory for all the delivery staff.
- It is compulsory to wear masks and gloves.
- The delivery bags are sanitized after each delivery.
- Each delivery boy should have the ‘Aarogya Setu’ app.
What Makes RailRestro Different
The growing complaints about food safety and security have proven that pantry car food lacks hygiene. Here are several reasons to choose RailRestro as your train food partner:
- RailRestro provides 100% hygienic food on the train. Renowned Restaurants prepare food. Food quality is of utmost importance, so we have partnerships with only those providers who are FSSAI approved.
- Offers a variety of cuisine to choose from like North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Mughlai, Continental, Italian, Non-vegetarian, Vegetarian, Jain food, regional foods, and drinks. Every passenger can get food of their choice.
- Wide variety of local specialties and regional food availability in trains.
- RailRestro partners only with FSSAI-approved restaurants. It is also an IRCTC-approved E-catering partner who maintains strict hygiene policies and guidelines for the delivery and packaging of foods to the passengers.
- RailRestro caters to more than 450 stations across India even where several foodservice providers don’t provide services.
- RailRestro offers a user-friendly platform to order food in trains from a mobile app or RailRestro website.
- It offers multiple and secure payment options, including net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI, or cash on delivery.
- Food is delivered on the seat within a short period and helps avoid unnecessary hassle.
- Active customer support services are available to solve your issues, complaints, queries, or suggestions as quickly as possible.