OnePlus has recently rolled out OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T. The update is obviously made available to the users via OTA (Over-the-air) and in this tutorial, I will help you download and install OxygenOS 4.1.5 manually on your OnePlus 3/3T. It’s actually an incremental update from OxygenOS 4.1.4 by fixing various issues which you can find below.
Manually installing OxygenOS 4.1.5 on OnePlus 3 and 3T doesn’t void the warranty as the builds are official and the chances of bricking are less. However, for your safety, I recommend you to backup all essential files and logs on your phone. The changelog of OxygenOS 4.1.5 includes:
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
• Updated network settings for select carriers
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
• Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
• WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot
• Enhanced system stability
Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3/3T
How to Update OnePlus 3/3T with OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA ZIP
- Download the OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA file with respect to your device from the above download section.
- Now move the file to the root of your phone’s internal storage (without extracting).
- Reboot your phone into stock recovery by switching off the device followed by holding Vol – and Power buttons together.
- On the recovery menu, choose the OTA file under Apply Update option and proceed with the installation.
- Once it’s finished, reboot the device to check whether it’s updated to OxygenOS v4.1.5
The OTA files provided are for incremental updates. i.e, it only works if you were previously on OxygenOS v4.1.4 version. Do not attempt this update if your existing OS version is below 4.1.4.
The full ZIP of OxygenOS 4.1.5 is also made available for OnePlus 3 & 3T. If you want to update your device using the sideloading method, you may need to download the respective file (which I have not provided here). Let me know whether you need that method as well.
Updating OnePlus 3/3T to latest official OxygenOS 4.1.5 using OTA zip has been described above. Let us know if you feel difficulty while following the method.[Source: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/how-to/oxygenos-4-1-5-7-1-1-ota-oneplus-3-t3618136]