Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3: MIUI 220.127.116.11 MHOMIDL global stable ROM can be downloaded for Redmi Note 3. The 18.104.22.168 stable update is made available for selected users over OTA prompt and if you’re quite excited to get the firmware without waiting more, you can download MIUI 22.214.171.124 MHOMIDL global stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 from here and we’ll guide you how to install it on your device.
The previous global stable version for Note 3 was 126.96.36.199 and with this firmware, you can directly update your device to the latest build. As of now, Xiaomi didn’t release the fastboot version of the build; which means, the firmware can only be installed as recovery ROM. You might have known that recovery ROMs don’t require PC or external mobile suite applications to get installed on a device.
In this tutorial, I will guide you how to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 global stable firmware on your Redmi Note 3. You can either directly upgrade from the previous stable version or from previous builds. The procedure is quite similar to the methods which I have described in my older articles.
Manually updating Redmi Note 3 with MIUI 184.108.40.206 global stable ROM doesn’t void warranty or erase data within the device. The update procedure uses the phone’s stock recovery and obviously, this is a recovery ROM. So it should not be confused with the fastboot ROM. I will be updating the post with the fastboot method once I fetch the URL for the same.
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3 – Kenzo
Recovery ROM Method
- Download MIUI 8.2.4 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 (miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_V18.104.22.168.MHOMIDL_c50034ca06_6.0.zip) from here section and copy it the root of your internal storage.
- Now rename the ROM zip to ‘update.zip’ and open the Updater app on your Note 3.
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and select ‘Choose update package’.
- It will open up the explorer. Just select the update.zip file you renamed and let the updater verify the ROM.
- Once the verification is done, you will be asked to reboot to recovery. Proceed with that and the phone will install the ROM package in the recovery.
- Once it completes the installation, the device will reboot to the system automatically. Enjoy the 8.2.4 stable update.
Make sure you’ve kept minimum 30% battery juice on your Redmi Note 3 else the update won’t start. As far as I tried, the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 update takes around 30 minutes to complete the process. The ROM seems to be pretty stable and I haven’t experienced any bugs so far. Moreover, the battery life seemed better than the 8.2 build.
This guide explained how to download and install MIUI 126.96.36.199 global stable ROM on Redmi Note 3. If you had any difficulties while downloading or installing the same, let us know via comments.