Usability is the key feature that matters when it comes to selecting the best web hosting provider. First and foremost thing that matters is to get an easy to use interface that allows you to quickly manage your site smoothly. Most of the web hosts have tried designing a control panel that is best for power and usability but only a few of them can offer features similar to cPanel.
cPanel or any control panel is a front-end interface that helps in managing various tasks of your website such as creating FTP accounts, managing emails, databases, and more.
But it isn’t as easy as installing the interface and starting with it. Many web hosts tweak cPanel which means they make it better.
Prior to diving into the review of the hosts, it is better to understand the definition of cPanel. cPanel is many times considered as a short form of “control panel” and though being true, the term cPanel is actually a product. Though being a control panel it is defined to be one of the best control panels for web hosting.
The reason for it being so good is its ease of use. You get a clean, icon-based layout for controlling your site for managing your site with cPanel. You get an all-in-one feature that offers a surprising amount of power without overpowering newbies.
The interface is similar to icon-based operating systems and offers the best user experience. If you are completely a newbie to web hosting, you still can easily find it easy to use with the help of collapsible categories and icons as a roadmap for finding your requirements.
cPanel is thus one of the most powerful interfaces around. If you are a WordPress user, you can easily manage most aspects of your site without logging into the WP backend. So, basically you get an explanatory interface that offers a ton of options.
In simple words, cPanel is the best way of managing your site. cPanel operates on Linux and so most servers can run it as you get plenty of power and covers the complete suite in a user-friendly interface.
MilesWeb is an independent web hosting company founded by three folks that have a vast knowledge about web hosting. It was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
Slowly the company expanded its services across the world and now is popular globally.
Currently, it has a customer base of over 16000 and it is increasing rapidly. You will find all types of web hosting plans available with them. It means they cater to all types of businesses with their web hosting services. Cheap cPanel hosting, VPS, dedicated, reseller, WordPress, cloud, and application hosting are the web hosting services offered by them.
They also provide windows hosting India plans for windows-based applications. So, here you get all kind of solution at an affordable price point,
cPanel Web Hosting Plans
cPanel Web Hosting Features
- Free Domain Registration: Don’t want to spend extra bucks on domain registration? Migrate to MilesWeb as they offer a free domain name with their cPanel web hosting plans. You can save your time as well as money needed to register a domain name with another hosting provider.
- Free Website Migration: May it be day or night, you can migrate your website at any time to MilesWeb’s servers. You can migrate your website without paying any. Their team has years of experience in website migration and ensures data security during the process.
- Pure SSD Storage: The data gets stored faster with SSD drives. Flash technology used by SSD drives helps in making the process of data storage faster. Due to this, your website’s performance also gets increased.
- Free SSL Certificate: When you enter the online world, security plays a key role. SSL certificates help in securing your website hosted at MilesWeb. They not only save your website from hackers and attackers online but also improve your website’s ranking as well as trust among your visitors.
- Secure Email Accounts: It is possible to create unlimited email accounts with their cPanel hosting plans. They offer support for IMAP/POP3 accounts and allows customization of spam filtering, setting email forwarding, etc. easily with the help of webmail.
- cPanel Control Panel: cPanel makes your web hosting management easy. It offers tools to manage your emails, website, domains, sub-domains, and databases within cPanel. With this, it helps in improving your website security, speed, and spam control.
- 1-Click Installer: The 1-click installer tool allows the installation of 400 applications using their 1-click installer tool, Softaculous. You can install the apps just within few minutes with 1-click. You get to install applications such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Free Website Builder: You can build your website on your own with the free website builder tool. Simply drag and drop the elements in the theme selected and launch your website instantly.
- Website Backup and Restore: With their automated daily cloud backup, you can take the backup of your folders, files, and databases. But they charge you extra for their website backup and restore feature.
- Built-in Page Caching: As they offer xCache, APC, and OpCache on their servers, it increases the page load speed. Enabling caching helps in delivering the web pages faster to your website visitors.
- Latest PHP and MySQL: The highly secure and stable environment for your website is offered with the latest versions of PHP and MySQL databases.
- Datacenter Choice: Their web hosting servers are located in the state-of-the-art data center environment with a multi-tiered network, you get the best uptime. You can select the hosting server location as per your business location and target audience.
No doubt cPanel should be your first choice for web hosting. MilesWeb is not only a good host but also the one that you can trust as their main aim is to cater to their customers with all their hosting requirements. They are also popular for customer support.