Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi6: MIUI 8.2.2 global stable ROM for Mi6 has just been pushed out to few users via OTA and here’s how you can download and install the MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM on your Xiaomi Mi6 manually using either recovery or fastboot ROM.
Recovery ROM lets you install the MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Mi6 with the help of stock recovery via Updater app. This is in fact, the safest and recommended way to update the device. However, the fastboot ROM requires a computer access along with certain flashing applications installed to proceed with the upgrade. I will be explaining both methods but make sure that you have taken necessary precautions before that.
MIUI 8.2.20 Highlights
New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
Get full control over automated tasks
Brand new system sounds and ringtones
Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications
Home screen settings added to the Settings
Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Mi6
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi6 from below download section and copy it the root of your internal storage.
- Now rename the ROM zip to update.zip and open the Updater app on your device.
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and select ‘Choose update package‘.
- It will open up the explorer. Just select the update.zip file you renamed and let the updater verify the ROM.
- Once the verification is done, you will be asked to reboot to recovery. Proceed with that and the phone will install the ROM package in the recovery.
- Once it completes the installation, the device will reboot to the system automatically. Enjoy the 18.104.22.168 stable update.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi flash tool from the below download section.
- Turn off the device. Press the Vol– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- Double click on the downloaded ROM file to decompress it. Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
- Decompress the MI flash tool downloaded in Step 1, and double-click on it to install. After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste into the address bar the ROM file folder path copied in the last step.
- Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognise the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable Rom: Mi6
Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi6 from the above links and do as exactly as mentioned in the page. In case you feel any difficulty while downloading and installing MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Mi6, let us know via comments. We’re very responsive to comments.