Chipset drivers indeed are necessary for proper controller operation. Without these drivers, you might not access important capabilities like PCIe, significantly reducing performance. Essentially, it supplies your operating system with data about the motherboard and assists it in making the most use of its features.
Using the effective techniques outlined here, you can easily get the newest Intel chipset driver on the Windows computer.
Chipset drivers are critical, & Intel is indeed a leading developer of them. Chipsets manage communication among system components. As a result, keeping these kept up-to-date is suggested in order to maintain and optimize system performance. In his blog, will show how to acquire the most recent chipset driver for Windows 11/10/ & other versions of Microsoft Windows.
What ought to be done before installing new chipset drivers?
Examine the motherboard and look for the serial number & model number of motherboards before updating the chipset drivers. You’ll need this to update intel Chipset drivers.
Perform these procedures to determine the motherboard serial & model number:
- To launch the Run window, use Windows + R keys.
- Enter cmd & press the Enter key.
- Now Enter – wmic baseboard get product,manufacturer,version,serialnumber under the Command Prompt window.
- There isn’t any gap between both the modifiers. Simply put a comma before them, as stated above.
- You will immediately get motherboard info.
The Most Convenient Way to Update intel chipset device software
In this article will go through the various options for updating the intel chipset driver Windows 10. Users, on the other hand, like and advocate using Advanced Driver Updater. ADU- Advanced Driver Updater helps in can detecting missing and obsolete drivers automatically and updates them. Furthermore, it displays the most recent and suitable updates and updates them. The procedure of utilizing Advanced Driver Updater is straightforward, & it is suitable for all sorts of users. One may get the application by clicking on the link below.
How to Update Intel Chipset Driver on Windows
Solution 1: Using Device Manager, update the Intel Chipset Driver.
Here’s how you manually update the Intel Chipset driver in Windows. Now follow these instructions to utilize it:
- Press Windows + X to open the Device Manager.
- Enlarge the System devices by double-clicking them in the Device Manager window.
- Search for the Intel Chipset driver & choose Update driver.
- Now from the new window, choose Search automatically for drivers.
- Allow Windows to search for all the available driver updates. If it is present, it’ll be downloaded & installed automatically. When the procedure is finished, restart the computer, and you’re done.
- In most circumstances, though, you will receive the notice that the best driver is running. So in this case, we recommend visiting the manufacturer’s webpage to confirm.
Step 2: Download and install the Intel Chipset Driver from Intel’s site.
To understand the procedure, follow these steps:
- Go to the Intel site.
- Select the Download Center option.
- Choose Chipsets from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Chipset specification and then press the download button.
- Allow time for the file to download.
- When finished, double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen directions to install the driver update.
- Restart the computer and utilise the system; you should have no difficulties.
- The two approaches described above are manual and time-consuming. If you are pressed for time, you can use the automated technique described below.
Step 3: Use Advanced Driver Updater (ADU) to automatically Update Intel Chipset Drivers
The Advanced Driver Updater provides the most effective system for updating drivers. One may use the trial/paid version of this risk-free software to automatically update all the drivers, scheduled driver scanning, & update the outdated driver.
However, the trial version enables users to update individual drivers, however, the paid version enables users to replace all the corrupt drivers at once. It also provides a money-back guarantee of 60 days.
To utilise the tool, go through the following steps:
- Advanced Driver Updater should be downloaded and installed.
- Start the tool by clicking the Start Scan Now button.
- Let the application process the scanning
- Examine the scan findings. If you’re running the free version, navigate to the chipset driver and click on the Update driver button. However, choose Update All to use the registered edition to update all obsolete drivers.
- Now restart your computer to implement the modifications, and you’re done. In only in few clicks, users can update outdated Intel chipset driver.
We discussed how to update the Intel chipset driver manually and automatically above. Users can utilize any at their discretion. Nevertheless, if you want a safe and dependable approach to updating outdated drivers, use Advanced Driver Updater. A fantastic driver upgrading application will not let you down.