Life is really unpredictable. Minor injuries, major accidents, health problems, or any other issue might persist in different phases of life. These are the hard times when the person suffering from such issues needs utmost care. And if he/she is your loved one, you definitely need to be on front to provide care in best possible way. But at the same time, you need to understand that being a caregiver is a daunting task. You need to manage a list never ending things to ensure that the caree is getting the perfect care.
IRIIS is one of the stunning apps that have been tailored for the caregivers. The app allows the caregivers to manage the list of things easily without any confusion. Let us learn about this app and explore what it has in its trunk.
IRIIS – A Brief
IRIIS is a novel app developed by MindLight LLC to keep the caregivers updated, informed, engaged, and aware of few things that must be done at right time. A user can create a list of things which should be done at a time. This list can be viewed by every caregiver in your team and they can pick up various tasks to relieve you from the workload. In short, you can collaborate with other members in the care-giving team by inviting them to share the workload. The invites can be sent via text, email, or within the IRIIS app.
The user can also have many care teams. Moreover, this app saves your time in assigning the task to everyone individually. The teammates can look into the app and take up different tasks that have been listed down by the care-giver. A user can make use of a virtual file cabinet for collecting and storing the important information required frequently. The important notes, bill receipts, and photos can be stored in the virtual cabinet to be used whenever needed. The app saves your time in retyping the notes every time.
The Setup & Working
- Download and install the IRIIS app on your Android device.
- After the installation is completed, open the app to register yourself.
- Enter your email id with other details to sign up.
- You will be guided through the interface after successful login.
- Either tap on ‘Skip’ or move forward by clicking on ‘Next’ option.
- Fill in your profile details by entering the ‘name’, ‘gender’, ‘date of birth’, and few other details.
- You can either ‘Skip’ the guide or click on ‘Next’ option to move to the main dashboard. Upload your profile photo as well.
- Save the changes to the profile made by you to get redirected to the main dashboard of the app. Click on ‘Add Caree Profile’ to add the caree profile. You are allowed to add multiple carees within the app.
- Invite the helpers after adding the caree profile. You can tap on ‘No’ if you don’t want to invite them or tap on ‘Invite Helpers’ to invite them.
- Tap on ‘Send Invitations’ to invite them using their phone number or email address.
- Tap on ‘Preferences’ option and set up your preferences.
- Tap on the ‘Save’ button after setting up your preferences.
- Tap on ‘Add Task’ button to add the task. You can add the description to the task so that the helpers can look what exactly they need to do.
- The helpers will be notified about the task if you have added them to accomplish it.
- IRIIS is a totally functional app that is a pure delight for the care-givers.
IRIIS is a free app available for both iOS and android device. It even comes with a web interface allowing you to invite the helpers for sharing the workload. You can add a to-do list from your computer or phone to get timely notifications about the tasks need to be done. The ultimate aim of this app is to help the care-givers focus on different things by managing the things for them. The app surely helps the care-giver to take off some burden from their shoulders.
Over to You
Giving care to someone is one of the most difficult tasks to do. You need to manage a big to-do list in order to provide proper care to your loved ones. IRIIS app acts as a manager for the caregivers who are willing to provide utmost care to their dear ones. If you are serving as a caregiver, download the app now and see how it helps you manage the things easily.