Numerous users are searching for methods to save Hotmail messages to the PC. If you are one of them, then you will find all the methods for the same in this blog.
Outlook Hotmail is a free-service email provider web app acquired by Microsoft. It is the most popular email client for webmail services. Lots of people are using this because of its storage, security features, and understandable structure. It is used to send and receive emails from other Hotmail users. The name “Hotmail” was chosen from the letter “HTML” and “Mail” because of its web webpage structure based on HTML. Outlook provides many inbuilt features of Hotmail download for PC’s hard drive.
There are several manual ways to save Hotmail messages on a PC’s hard drive. Before going further, let’s discuss the benefits of saving Hotmail emails on PC.
Although Hotmail has many benefits to save messages on PC. But here, we will discuss only those which are necessary to know and help to choose Hotmail services.
- Hotmail service provides limited storage to store email data.
- Saved Hotmail email data can be used offline.
- Offline saved data can be prevented from cyberattacks, data loss.
- Data file conversions can be possible in different file formats.
We have discussed the most important benefits of downloading Hotmail emails to a hard drive. Let’s move to the query where we discuss Hotmail Outlook download messages.
Previously, you have read all the benefits of downloading Hotmail emails on your PC. If you realize some benefit by going through the above reasons, you can go ahead to export and download Hotmail emails with all the attachments and archives. You will find below several manual methods in a stepwise manner to export and backup Hotmail messages on the hard drive without taking any help from tools.
- Save as PDF Form
- Copy the Source Code
It is a very easy method to save Hotmail messages on PC in the form of PDF one by one. Now follow the below steps to message in PDF form.
- Go to Outlook.com on your web browser.
- Create or Log in to your Hotmail account.
- Open the mail that you want to save.
- Click the tab “ctrl+P” to open print popups.
- Select the destination as “save as pdf”.
- Then, click on the “Save” option showing below.
We have seen that it was the easiest method to save messages. However, it has some limitations such as it saves only one Microsoft Outlook or Hotmail message at a time and it’s very time-consuming.
Outlook doesn’t give any simple method to download Hotmail account data on a hard drive. The below steps are used to save the source code of a Hotmail message in a folder.
- First, make a folder where you want to save data.
- Open a message that you want to save.
- Click on “three dots” in the right head of a message.
- Select and click on the given “view” option
- Then Choose and click on “view message source”
- After press “ctrl+A” and copy “ctrl+c”.
- Paste the source code into the folder.
We have seen both the manual steps to save Hotmail messages on PC. But In this, We have to perform many tasks like “ctrl+A”, “ctrl+C”, ”ctrl+P”. Similarly, it is also taking so much time to store multiple messages in the PC’s folder.
Both the above methods to solve the issue of Hotmail not downloading emails are not apt for some users due to the below limitations.
- You can save messages only in PDF file format and Source Code.
- All methods are time-consuming and have many steps especially in method 2.
- To save emails we have to repeat the same task again and again.
- Hotmail has a storage issue to save the emails.
If you are facing any of these limitations with Hotmail backup tool-free methods while performing the manual steps, you can go for an alternate solution, i.e. Hotmail Backup Tool. It reduces all the drawbacks of the Microsoft Outlook Hotmail message service app such as save multiple emails, limited storage, save in other file formats, etc. This tool can download emails from outlook.com in the form of MBOX, PST, EML, HTML, MSG, EMLX, etc. Also migrates emails from Hotmail accounts into Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, Office 365, AOL, Thunderbird, OperaMail & Zoho web email accounts online. It performs the task safely and takes very little time for the backup process. Email attachments can be downloaded into the hard drive.
Here, we have discussed the need to save Hotmail messages to the PC. There are several manual methods to do the same that have been described in a stepwise manner for your execution and helps easily to understand. However, these methods have some limitations that restrict their use. You can directly go to the professional tool to download Hotmail messages on your PC securely without any hassle. Thanks for reading this blog. I hope you found it interesting & useful.