Here’s how to root Redmi 4A without the help of a computer using SuperSU and LazyFlasher flash-able ZIPs. In order to follow this method to root Redmi 4A, the device’s bootloader should be unlocked earlier. I have already explained a foulproof guide to unlock Xiaomi bootloader by covering all possible issues and its solutions.
Redmi 4A rooting procedure is quite simple; get the two rooting packages, transfer it to your phone, follow the flashing technique. I will be describing each and every step in a detailed manner. Before that, I want to let you know that rooting voids warranty and the manufacturer is less likely give warranty cover if the phone’s software is altered by means of rooting.
Redmi 4A Root Guide : Disclaimer
The method which I’m gonna share is specifically meant for Xiaomi Redmi 4A and not supposed to try on other devices. TechBii will not be held responsible for the possible outcomes by trying this guide.
- Unlocked bootloader
- TWRP custom recovery installed.
- Keep a decent battery juice on your Redmi 4A.
- Backup important files including call logs, messages, media files, and other data files.
Downloads[mks_separator style=”solid” height=”2″] [sociallocker id=71224] [mks_button size=”large” title=”SuperSU” style=”squared” url=”https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip?retrieve_file=1″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″] [mks_button size=”large” title=”LazyFlasher” style=”squared” url=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767111293″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″] [/sociallocker] [mks_separator style=”solid” height=”2″]
How to Root Redmi 4A with SuperSU & LazyFlasher
- Download both zips and transfer to the root directory of the device.
- Now reboot Redmi 4A to TWRP recovery by holding Vol + and Power buttons simultaneously after switching off.
- Now Under ‘Install‘ option, choose SuperSU zip and swipe right to confirm flash.
- Once it’s finished, get back to the previous install option and flash LazyFlasher zip likewise.
- After completion, reboot the system.
In case if the device doesn’t boot even after 20 minutes, get back to TWRP recovery and clear cache and dalvik. Then follow the steps again.
You have successfully rooted Redmi 4A with the help of SuperSU and LazyFlasher packages. Let me know if you got something wrong.