OUR QUALITY GUIDELINES
Please follow the below guidelines while writing the article:
- The article should have at least 700 words in a .docx word format (mandatory)
- A meta-description of the article with 155 characters or less (mandatory)
- Should contain at least one relevant image embedded/attached to the article with proper alt-tag (mandatory)
- Posts must pass plagiarism screening
- Link a relevant article of our blog (recommended)
- Link a high authority external link (recommended)
- The article should have the following structure (mandatory)
Title – H1
Subheadings – H2
Inner headlines (if any) – H3
Conclusion – H4
- Articles featuring lists, headers, bullet points, and/or other engaging formatting are preferred.
- Articles should be unique to TechBii. They should not be published elsewhere online.
If your link points to a paid service/product, the links will be converted to no-follow by default. We charge for do-follow links (unless it’s a personal/non-profit website).
If you’re looking for a sponsored post with do-follow links, please refer to our Sponsored Post Guidelines.
Before submitting, please note:
- We maintain the right to lightly edit your article (i.e., fix spelling, grammar, sentence structure, formatting) and choose a post title that we feel best fits my blog and audience.
- We maintain the right to reject submissions or request that you revise & resubmit to tailor the article to my audience. (You maintain the right to refuse, of course!)
- Depending on the rate at which I receive submissions, we may not be able to publish your article immediately upon acceptance. we will share a proposed publishing date with you before we confirm your submission.
- By contacting us with your submission, you represent and warrant that your article is your original work and does not contain any objectionable or libelous material.
- Our editors reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content. They may update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We also have the right to include external links inside your content, without affecting the existing links.
Submit your pitch
Use our Contact Us page to get in touch with us with the following:
- Formatted subject line: “Guest Post: [Tentative Title of Post]“
- Your completed post or pitch in a Google Document with editing permissions turned on for “anyone with the link.”
- Make sure the images are compressed and add them into the Google Document and provide proper attribution below each image (e.g., image source).
- Short author bio, headshot, and any links to your LinkedIn or Twitter account you’d like linked.