I apologize that this post would have been published some days ago. I was engaged in some major works related to my android projects and this posts has been sleeping in my drafts folder for some days. Anyway, if you own Canvas 2 and didn’t hear about this CanvaS4 ROM yet, it’s your biggest mistake. You’re certainly late like me here.
“CanvaS4” is a wonderful ROM developed by one of the Indian developers at XDA dgrules, inspired from Samsung Galaxy S4. Hence the name ; CanvaS4. This is one such most beautiful ROM I have ever come across. After installing CanvaS4 ROM, your Canvas 2 would get a whole new appearance and looks exactly same like Galaxy S4.
Let’s check how to install CanvaS4 ROM on your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 in the easier manner.
- Create a NANDROID backup using custom recovery or backup manually.
- Your Canvas 2 must be rooted and CWM recovery installed.
- Make sure that your phone model is exactly same as that here mentioned. Otherwise, your phone will be bricked.
TechBii will not be held responsible for any damage that might cause your device after this process. Also, we are not the inventors of this guide and all the tools and apps provided here are subjected to copyright and belongs to the owner. However, we will try our best to help you in case of further effects.
Install CanvaS4 ROM on Micronax A110 Canvas 2 – Procedure
- Download CanvaS4 ROM from here (V 1.1) or here (V1).
- Now copy it to your memory card’s root folder and then reboot your phone into recovery mode from fast boot app.
- After entering into recovery menu, use volume keys to navigate. There, clear all cache including data/factory reset, cache partition, dalvik, battery stats etc .
- Then on the main recovery menu, choose Install ZIP from SD card and choose load the downloaded CanvaS4 ROM. Let it flash.
- After flashing the ROM, choose Reboot System and it will reboot your device.
If all done accordingly, you could get amazed by getting S4 feel on your Canvas 2 with CanvaS4 ROM.
Patch files are usually developed by the developer or other geeks to fix the existing bugs or to add new functions. Here, the developer has created some patch files for us. Flash it individually just like we flashed the ROM . [But don’t wipe anything].XDA forum]
Hope you enjoyed the stunning CanvaS4 ROM for your Canvas 2. DO let me know your reviews and problems regarding this tutorial.