Certainly, accepting donations is a seamless way to raise funds for nonprofits, charitable, and fundraising organizations. Your website will require a WordPress or WooCommerce-enabled donation plugin to perform such activities. Most companies can easily benefit from the best WooCommerce fundraising and WordPress plugins that provide an easy and simple way for their visitors to make donations.
According to the recent reports, the overall key fundraising statistics has been increased to 4.1% over the past year of the growth. Furthermore, it is estimated to increase by 12.1% in the Q4 of 2022. However, one of the biggest roadmaps is the difficulty of getting visitors to use multiple donation options. With time, it has been proven that online donation solutions provide ease of use, or people won’t go through the hassle of supporting a good cause.
After you’ve chosen WooCommerce as your preferred eCommerce platform, you’ll see various tools available to add a donation feature to your website. Hence, some visitors take off-site, which the users tend to avoid because they raise certain questions about their legitimacy and vice versa. Thus, this post will discuss some of the best WooCommerce fundraising and donation plugins in 2022.
Donation for WooCommerce is one of the best WooCommerce fundraising and donation plugin, particularly designed for the online stores developed on the WooCommerce platform. It assists you in collecting donations from your customers without charging any additional charges to them. Using this extension, you can easily highlight the donation amount on the cart or the checkout page.
Furthermore, it consists of a clean and structured interface that is user-friendly. It creates an option for accepting the donation on each purchase from your online store. The essence of the plugin is that you can easily donate a minor amount to round off your total amount of the product.
Following are some of the best features of the Donation for WooCommerce plugin:
- It offers you multiple types of donation amounts.
- Highlights donation amount on checkout and cart page.
- Filters multiple orders easily with the campaign name.
- Builds various donation campaigns without any contradiction.
- Accepts the position of your currency symbol.
Seamless Donations was developed to collect donations online using this WordPress plugin, any website owner can easily accept multiple funds across the globe. The seamless and easiest installation and configuration takes a minimum of five minutes to receive the very first donation on your website.
The greatest news is that Seamless Donations is easy-to-use and there will always be various options available to start the repetition of the donation process that the backend functionality can enable the best WooCommerce fundraising goals and donation aspects. Furthermore, the mailing address can be easily changed from the backend configurations to receive emails on donations.
Following are some of the features of seamless donations:
- The modern user interface creates a comfort zone for the users.
- The thirty-five ready-made donation form templates are available to use.
- It is a completely customizable and developer-friendly plugin.
- It can be easily translated to any other language or set to the default language.
- It offers you full support of stripe donation WordPress support for recurring donations.
YITH Donations for WooCommerce is one of the best WooCommerce fundraising & donation plugin that enables you to create and display unique donation forms anywhere on your website. It enables you to easily add the donation collection with the specific products that you offer them for freemium.
It also helps you to specify minimum and maximum restrictions for donations. Particularly, you can enable the customers choose variety of payment options based on their convenience
Following are the some of the features of the YITH Donations for WooCommerce:
- Assists you in adding a donation form to your cart page.
- Relates the donation options via the specific products.
- Customizes the visibility of the donation button and the text gets displayed.
- Highlights the fixed amount that customers can easily choose.
- Highlights the complete donations and a donation summary with widgets.
GiveWP is classified as one of the most recommended options to control donations in a WordPress or WooCommerce store. It provides you seamless options to build multi-layered donation forms with the help of a variety of templates.
It enables the user to easily add the best WooCommerce fundraising goals, donation suggestions, and multiple amounts easily. In particular, the plugin consists of multiple reporting features and effective donor management options, etc.
Following are some of the features of the GiveWP donation plugin:
- Simple, efficient, and effective option to accept donations.
- Templates that help you to create donation forms.
- Compatible with multiple WordPress themes.
- Various payment options.
- In Depth reporting and easy donor management options.
WooCommerce Donation Plugin is one of the best WooCommerce fundraising and donation plugin that enables you to create a donation product or to showcase an option to add a donation in the cart page. It also provides you the option to specify a limited amount for donation or enables the customer to choose a specified range of options.
The plugin consists of a minimal configuration option in which you can install the plugin and the donation option will be available in the shopping cart. It also offers you detailed reports on your campaigns
Following are some of the features of the WooCommerce Donation Plugin:
- Simply accept donations on your WooCommerce store.
- Adjust a default amount for donation purposes or allow the customers to decide the amount.
- Detailed and Default Reporting Purposes.
- Simple and easy-to-configure.
Certainly, creating a donation campaign is a result-oriented and challenging procedure and it is not everyone’s cup of the essence. The user must know about the donation and fundraising campaigns to create a method for the acceptance of donations. Hence, the aforementioned discussion provides you with seamless WooCommerce and WordPress donation plugins that helps you to receive funds and donations in a global form.
Brian Andrew works as a Technical Writer at DonationWoo. He is a result-oriented professional having 3+ Years of Experience in various dimensions of Research & Development with a proven experience in Web Copywriting, Blogging, SEO Content Marketing, Academic Writing, UI/UX Writing, Technical and Business Documentations. Connect with him on Twitter.