Nowadays, most people shop online, making local and global vendors moving to digital platforms to retain customers.
There are various eCommerce website development platforms available. However, finding the most relevant for long-term business is complex.
Every day new platforms are coming into the market and confusing the users in decision making.
However, you don’t have to deal with complexity, as this article will help you know the best eCommerce platforms, which can help you build an authentic brand across the internet.
Discovering the best eCommerce platforms for 2022
Big Commerce is a trendy eCommerce development platform compatible with every small to a large-scale organization.
It offers a simple three-step configuration procedure for starting your online business.
You can start using it by leveraging its 15-day free trial and escalate it further to designing the overall store and launching it with your domain name. Also, you don’t require any credit card to set up the free trial version.
Following are its core features, which can be highly beneficial in 2022:
- eCommerce Management Portal for personalizing the shopping experience for every customer.
- In-built payment gateways and multiple shipping partners to provide all orders on time.
- Built-in SEO tools, enabling the utilization of custom URLs.
- Multi-channel integration connects and handles Amazon and eBay stores from a single interface.
- Google AMP and Akamai Image Manager consistently display the best quality product images.
- Dedicated 24/7 support from the Big Commerce team to resolve queries.
To ensure smooth navigation across your online store on desktop and mobile devices, Shopify must be your first choice in 2022.
It offers various templates and themes and allows you to modify the HTML and CSS files to personalize them according to your brand.
Moreover, you can host your complete website on it and utilize its CMS for handling all the core operations.
Its below-listed features make it a reliable eCommerce platform in 2022:
- It ensures data integrity and confidentiality by enabling 256-bit SSL encrypted connection for all transactions.
- It offers more than 100 payment gateways for allowing all your customers to shop according to comfort.
- Provides multiple shipping rate models, including free shipping through UPS, DHL, etc.
- Shopify lets you implement SEO strategies, such as tailoring meta tags and titles, collecting product reviews, and automated sitemap generation.
- It provides web hosting functionalities with unlimited bandwidth, mail forwarding, and quick updates to align with the latest standards.
- You can also use pre-embed Google Analytics to evaluate your growth, traffic, and sales.
WooCommerce is available under the open-source license, providing WordPress-based functionalities to set up the online store.
From displaying products to shopping cart management and analyzing overall performance to assuring secure payments, it covers edge-to-edge business requirements.
It also provides a mobile application to execute all the core operations from the device of your preference.
Moreover, you will get an accurate profit number, as it automatically calculates the tax and up to the minute shipping charges.
Further, you can utilize its following features for optimizing your eCommerce store.
- It enables the integration of various extensions, including Stripe, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Tax Jar, Yoast, and many more.
- You can access its documentation for configuring the overall website and go through enormous educational resources to learn more about its capabilities.
- Let your users read the information in their languages, as it allows translation to 24 languages.
- By default, it enables Jetpack, ensuring only legitimate users log in and access the store.
- You can categorize your products in different blocks with in-built modules and post them on other online channels.
Weebly is a trending eCommerce website builder platform, offering essential features to fulfill customer needs.
It frees you from the difficulty of using third-party integrations for configuring shopping carts, content management, and secure checkout procedures.
In addition, it has an in-built interface, helping to track your inventory and automating the tasks of re-ordering according to demand. You will get real-time supply chain data.
Besides this, your customers will have the leverage to filter out products, efficiently add them to the cart, and complete the following process.
Let’s have a look at its cutting-edge features, which makes it the best eCommerce platform for 2022:
- It allows for selling physical products, digital products, and downloadable items, such as operating systems and antivirus software.
- Provides a wide variety of customizable templates, fonts, and layouts to establish a unique eCommerce store.
- You can use its free hosting service, ensuring zero downtime and maximum computational resource utilization.
- You can view real-time shipping details and share same with your customers.
- It will automatically send notifications for abandoned products in the cart and helps to maintain stock.
If you want to build a robust, secure, and high-performing eCommerce store, then Big Commerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Weebly are some of the top platforms you can rely on.
These provide vital tools and allow third-party integration to improve your services and provide a seamless experience to every customer.
With their built-in analytics, content management, search engine optimization, security, hosting, and real-time data processing, you can furnish your eCommerce business and make it to the top. Whether a startup or a large enterprise, each of these platforms can cover all your demands.