Dust can accumulate anywhere and everywhere. It not only makes your place dirty but a massive accumulation of this stuff can cause a lot of health problems too.
Allergies and asthma are an issue for an ever increasing number of people and no amount of sweeping and vacuuming will ever fully solve the issues brought to us by household dust. The dust has a great ability to hide out in areas of your home that are hard to access when doing your routine cleaning.
What causes the majority of allergic reactions to dust in most people are the microscopic beings that live in the dust itself – dust mites.
These non-sentient beings are responsible for more asthma attacks than any other living creature on earth. Aside from this, they can cause a host of other allergic reactions, from itchy eyes, sinus pressure, runny noses, coughing and sneezing.
Even if it were possible to fully clean a house from top to bottom and remove all traces of dust (it’s not) the chore would have to be performed on a daily basis in order to keep dust mite population down to a manageable size.
According to freshairguide, the best defense against dust mites and other indoor air toxins is to install an air purifier. You need to make sure the unit you purchase is capable of fully cleaning all the air in the size of the room you require it for. If it does, then you can look forward to much cleaner air, free from dust and best of all – it will cut down on the amount of cleaning and dusting you have to do each week.
So let’s take a look at some of the best air purifiers for dust on the market right now:
1. Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet Air Purifier
With a large number of satisfied customers, it is said to be the most efficient purifier for the indoors.
The key features are:
- Customizable settings and filtration: It has got many filtering options for the user to select, for example; germ defense, allergy, filter, toxin absorber and also odor removal.
- Six stages: Each filter has got certain levels or stages which is based on its degree of effectiveness namely: a pre-filter, operational medium filter, a BioGS full HEPA filter, a fully customized filter, a negative ion generator and a charcoal based carbon filter for odors.
- The MinusA2 Ultra has a light sensor, and so it automatically turns on sleep mode when it’s dark.
- As the name suggests, it does not make any noise and claims to remove 99.7% of germs.
2. Blue Air Classic 205 Air Purifier with HEPA Silent Filtration and Allergen Reduction
This one is yet another air purifier that gets high marks from online reviewers like homeairguides . Blue air claim the 205 is also capable of working near silently. Unlike the Rabbit Air MinusA2, this one is specifically designed to remove dust from the air.
Here are its key features:
- It can remove about 99.97% of all dust from the air. Also pollutants, pollens, and smoke too.
- It has Wi-Fi technology and so can be operated with the Blueair Friend App or can be triggered through echo or Alexa.
- Has three levels of fan speeds to be changed as per the users’ need.
- There is a smokestop filter which on enabling, uses activated carbon to remove various odors, such as smoke, food, pets, and volatile organic compounds.
- With particle filtration and electrostatic charge, the Blue Air 205 is also capable of pulling out pet dander.
3. Levoit Pur 131 Air Purifier With True HEPA Filter
This one is equally capable of removing the dust but is cheaper than the ones mentioned in the list. Following are its key features:
- It can notify you about the quality of air in your room with its air quality indicator.
- The Levoit pur131 has also got three stages of filtration namely: pre-filter, a True HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter.
- On enabling sleep mode, the filtration takes place without interrupting your sleep.
- You can set a timer on your Levoit Air purifier for 1 to 12 hours.
- It supports ozone-free operation.
4. PureZone 3-in-1 True Hepa Air Purifier
Another inexpensive air purifier with excellent results. It also claims to pull out 99.97% of dust and pollutants.
The key features are:
- It has a UVC light that can also kill germs like bacteria, fungi, viruses, etc
- This one also functions silently, with only 30db of intensity.
- The pure zone has a timer where you can set time to operate it 2, 4, or 8 hours intervals.
- The company provides a 5-year warranty.
5. InvisiClean Aura Air Purifier
Another air purifier which is specifically designed to remove allergy-prone pollutants from the air. Some of its features are:
- Unlike others, it has four filtration stages namely: Built-in True HEPA Filter, an activated carbon pre-filter, an ionizer, and a UV-C light.
- It also has four fan speeds, Low, medium, high, and turbo.
- InvisiClean has timers to be set for 2, 4 or 8 hours of operations.
- The company provides three years of warranty.
Placing Aicool Smart Trash Can to get rid of smell from trash will also help you avoid lots of health problems.