Getting more Instagram followers and growing your business on Instagram is not an easy task. And buying them is NOT a solution.
You see, bots don’t buy. You need real people.
And that’s why instead, you need to use the right tactics that will let you take your follower growth off the chart.
And in this special article, you’re going to discover 4 of them that work like crazy!
So, let’s take a look at them…
This doesn’t necessarily mean paying for influencer marketing. Instead, if you have value to bring to the table, you can easily get them to promote you for free by creating a guest post for them.
And you don’t even have to post anything in return that features them. That means you can literally do FREE Influencer marketing and get a ton of Instagram followers.
Here’s a simple process to follow if you want to do this:
- Make a list of influencers/content creators/brands that you want to contact
- Send them your elevator pitch (Introduction-compliment-offer-content ideas-close-salutation)
- If they accept, make clear how the collaboration is going to work in DMs so that there are no misunderstandings
- Create the guest post and send it to them
- They post it and you will get more attention than you can handle
It is just like a generator for Instagram followers and you must try it out.
This is a more common-sense tip, but it works like crazy when you use the right hashtag strategy.
Adding 30 hashtags and a location tag to your post can increase your post reach by thousands or even tens of thousands of people and if the piece of content is good, it can get you a ton of new Instagram followers.
The only problem is that without the right hashtag strategy, chances are that you are not going to get any results.
Here is a proven Instagram hashtag strategy that is going to get you a ton of new followers:
- 5 hashtags with 20% less engagement. (For example, if your posts on average get 1,000 likes, then you want to choose 5 hashtags with posts on the “top” page that have 800 likes.)
- 20 hashtags with similar engagement (For example, if your posts average 1,000 likes, you want to choose 20 hashtags with posts on the “top” page that have 1,000 likes as well.)
- 5 hashtags with 20% higher engagement (For example, if your posts average 1,000 likes, you want to choose 5 hashtags with posts on the “top” page that have 1,200 likes.)
Another thing that you want to add to your posts to get more post reach and new Instagram followers are location tags.
These are the tags that you normally add to tell your audience where you are right now, but they can be also used to show your post to the people in the target area by adding a location tag of the area to your post.
For example, my dream customers are located in Seattle, WA, so I add the location tag to my posts.
And because of that, the post is going to show on the location tag page where new people can discover it and become your Instagram followers.
It works and you have to try it out.
Reels are heavily promoted by the Instagram algorithm to big audiences of your dream customers because Instagram is trying to beat TikTok at their own game.
And because of that, using reels is extremely effective if you want to get new Instagram followers.
Keep creating them simple, try to show your face, and make sure the hook is strong so that people are compelled to watch it from beginning to the end.
Adding a simple call to action to the post is a fantastic way to get more Instagram followers as people don’t do something unless you tell them to do it.
Try adding something like “follow @yourpage if you found this post helpful” to your post captions, or at the last slide of carousels, and you will suddenly realize that more people will suddenly start following you.
It is really incredible and super easy to do.
Here are some tips for creating call to actions that work:
- Keep it simple
- Ask them for one thing at a time
- Be clear about what you want them to do
- Add a sense of urgency
- Use power words (astonishing, giant, breakthrough, etc.)