CyanogenMod 14.1 unofficial build can be installed on Yureka and Yureka Plus devices to experience android Nougat 7.1 features. CM 14.1 supports Enhanced LTE (VoLTE) feature on Yureka so that you can make calls over LTE network. I had already published a guide to enable VoLTE option on Yureka by flashing AOSP Paradox ROM. In case you’re a CyanogenMod fan, this guide can be utilized to install latest unofficial CM 14.1 on your Yureka device.
The ROM itself doesn’t support VoLTE feature. That means you have to manually flash the COS (CyanogenOS) modem file prior installing CM14.1 on your Yureka. The procedure is pretty simple and I will be guiding you throughout this tutorial to manually update your Yureka to CM14.1 Nougat 7.1 and enable VoLTE feature.
CM14.1 ROM for Yureka/Plus : Requirements
- Backup your data including call logs, messages, personal notes etc. If your bootloader is already unlocked, internal storage files left untouched.
- Download necessary drivers and installation files from the download section.
- Maintain sufficient amount of battery juice on your device.
Yureka CyanogenMod Update Guide : Disclaimer
The following procedure requires above average technical knowledge and any troublesome steps may lead to a bricked/unusable device. TechBii will not be held responsible for any outcome after following this procedure. All files provided belong to respective owners.
DownloadsYureka VoLTE Modem CM14.1 ROM GApps
Step 1 : Flash VoLTE Modem File
- Download the modem file from the above link.
- Extract the file to adb folder.
- Now open a command prompt in adb folder. (Press and hold Shift key + right click on empty space)
- Reboot your Yureka to fastboot mode. For this, turn off your phone. Now press and hold Volume Up button and connect the device to USB cable. Release the button once it shows the fastboot logo.
- Now execute the following command in the command terminal
fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
- Reboot the device to TWRP recovery.
Step 2 : Install CM14.1 ROM on Yureka/Plus
- Make sure you copy the CM14.1 ROM file and GApps prior rebooting your phone to recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, wipe everything except internal & external storage under Advanced Wipe option.
- Now flash the ROM file followed by GApps package. GApps must be arm64 version with android 7.1 support.
- Wipe cache/dalvik
- Reboot system
1. If you get “waiting for device” while performing the above command, download and install the below drivers on the computer.
2. When you flash any other ROMs which doesn’t have VoLTE feature, flash this first via command (same way you flashed the modem file).
Now you have successfully updated your Yureka/Plus to CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM which features the VoLTE option. If you need any help regarding this procedure, let’s know via comments.
Via : forum.yuplaygod.com
Recent search terms:
- yu yureka plus volte support rom download
- yureka plus volte custom rom
- cm14 1 yureka
- cm 14 for yureka
- cm14 1 download for yureka plus
- yureka plus volte modem
- yureka cm14 1 volte
- aosp paradox nougat for yu yureka plus
- cm14 1 for yu yureka
- Enable Volte in Yureka Plus