Now root any Android Smartphone with Unlock Root software within 5 minutes. When I was rooting my first Android smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Mini, I had suffered a lot. I had used my SGM with Odin downloaded and tass kernels. As a newbie in Android, I didn’t know anything about rooting, super user permissions, custom ROMs and more. At that stage yagya gaire’s blog was my reference and I think some of you heard about the blog.
Let’s come to our job. Unlock Root has really made the rooting process so easy. This amazing software supports more than 200 android devices of Samsung, HTC, LG, Karbonn, Micromax, Sony etc. UnlockRoot is probably the easiest
way to get root access on almost any
android Smartphone. Some of the supported devices include HTC Sensation, Galaxy Nexus (i9250),
LG Optimus 3D (P920), HTC Wildfire S,
Galaxy Note (I9220), LG Optimus 2x,
HTC Desire S, Galaxy S II (I9100), LG
Optimus LET, HTC Incredible S, Galaxy
S (I9000), LG Optimus Black, Galaxy
Mini GT-S5570 , Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 and lots more.
Unlock Root has released their latest version some days ago which is V3.0, added much more functionality as well as supported devices. Here’s the change log of version 3.0.
Update Log : v3.0.0
Support for Samsung Galaxy
Support Samsung Galaxy Note/SII
Support Samsung Amazon Kindle
Add Kernel Root, support Samsung
Fixed driver inf error.
One the best thing about unlock Root is that this latest version provides rooting for Android ICS and jelly bean. So if you have greater version of smartphone, say galaxy s2 or s3, you can avail the rooting access through this release. The tutorial is below on how to root your Android smartphone with easy 5 minutes process.
1. As usual download the unlock Root from here.
2. Install the Application on your System
Double Click on UnlockRoot23.exe file.
Press Next Button and Click on Install button.
Wait till the package installs all required files.
When done, make sure Run Unlock Root 2.31 option is checked.
Press on Finish button and Unlock Root will start up.
3. Once installed, run the Unlock Root application (if it not running already ) by navigating to
StartMenu=>All Programs=>Unlock Root =>Unlock Root.
You will be presented with the following interface.
4. Now, Enable USB Debugging on your android smartphone.
Navigate to Settings=>Applications =>Development in your Android smartphone.
Check USB Debugging option.
5. Make sure you have proper drivers
installed on your PC.
6. Connect your smartphone to your PC via USB Cable.
7. Once connected, click on Root Button within the Unlock Root application.
8. It will then, present you with a Choose a Connected Device window, which lists all devices connected to the PC.
9. Select your device from the list and
wait for the app to root your handset.
10. When successfully rooted, it will prompt you to reboot your device. Go ahead and press Yes, so that the changes can take effect.
So, now that you have successfully
rooted your android smartphone, you should see a superuser app icon on
your App Drawer. This implies that you have rooted your phone without any damage.
Enjoy the power of rooting and also try the custom ROMs to bring your device to next level.
Recent search terms:
- unlock root v2 3
- unlock root exe
- unlock root v2 3 download
- unlock root exe download
- Download Unlock Root exe
- unlock root exe file download
- unlock root free download
- unlock root software download
- unlock root tool exe
- unlockroot exe