Subway surfers is reaching new heights daily, with new expansions and add-on packs coming out in a blaze. As it is getting more new characters and cool cities into the game, it will become exciting for players to play the game, especially new players who don’t know squat about it. So without further ado, if you’re a Subway Surfers novice, here is a complete list all the best Subway Surfers Tips and Tricks for Android users to aid you in your sliding quest.
- Subway Surfers on your Android Device, duh!
- Cheat Files, download here.
- PC with USB Cable for connectivity.
How to Apply Cheat to Subway Surfers Android
Once downloaded the zip file extract it and you will have three files which you have to copy it to your device under the folder Android>data>com.kiloo.subwaysurf . Now on your device navigate to settings>Apps>subway surfers> hit the clear data. Now start the game you should be getting unlimited coins. If that doesn’t work, read this to help getting the cheats to work.
More Tips and Tricks for the Rescue
If the above trick does not work for you then follow the below steps and you will be a pro subway surfer. This is not a cheat but a trick to play wisely, this is for the hard work players.
- You can purchase hoverboards from the store by paying up coins. When you running for a long time and you think you are going to die in no time, then just call in the Hoverboard by tapping twice on the screen and you will get hoverboard activated and now when you crash anywhere you will be given a new life. By this method you are saving the keys which can be used when no coins are left.
- Increase the limit of the power-ups so that they have longer validity time. This can be done in store by paying the coins. I would personally suggest you to upgrade the magnet and jetpack as these are the best power-ups which will fetch you more coins.
- Make sure you spend most of the time over the trains so that you are minimizing the chances of getting hit by trains.
- You have to complete the daily challenges which are given my Kiloo, because this will increase your earnings.
- If you have got multiplier 30 then go ahead and complete the extra missions for a mystery surprise. You can easily achieve x30 by daily playing.
- If you think that you need more coins then you can shell out some money from your own pocket using your credit card and use those coins for getting more power-ups which can help you unlock more characters and add-ons which can be useful for the gameplay.
Subway Surfers is a very addictive game and everyone plays this game for hours daily. Once you become addicted you will start becoming a great player regardless of using cheats. So maybe ask yourself if you want to go the cheats route, or coming a Subway Surfers Ninja on your own. Happy sliding!