Now Play Youtube Videos in Android Opera Mini. Playing YouTube videos in mobile, especially in Opera Mini, has never been easy. So today we have got a great tutorial to reveal the trick behind playing YouTube videos in Opera Mini with a simple proxy trick. This trick is exclusively made for smart phones which is having Opera Mini 12th version. Use Youtube supported proxy to stream youtube videos and default Mobile Office settings. Then you will be able to play YouTube videos directly on your Opera Mini in Android Phone.
How To : Play YouTube Videos in Android Opera Mini
Open your Opera Mini and on the Address bar type opera:config
- And then scroll down the page until you get to Proxy and click it to display the settings.
- Now Scroll down again until you get to HTTP server and HTTPS server and in these two fields type your proxy information in the format address:port (use working proxies )
- Scroll down more until you get to Use HTTP and Use HTTPS and tick both boxes then click on save lower down.
- Now close the window and go to any free site such as live.airtelworld.com
ANDROID users can watch live YOUTUBE using thz trick . .make sure tht Adobe FLASH is enabled in ur operamobile settings-advanced-. .herez one youtube supported proxy::port- 18.104.22.168:80
Recent search terms:
- youtube handler apk
- how to play youtube in opera mini
- how to play video in opera mini android
- how to watch youtube on opera mini
- how to play video in opera mini
- opera mini youtube
- opera mini video player
- how to watch youtube in Opera mini
- how to play youtube in uc handler
- how to play youtube on opera mini