Have you ever gotten one of those text messages or iMessages that contained life or death information? How about one of those super sweet and romantic text messages from your significant other that you just want to read over and over again? Maybe you just got a really funny text message that you just want to remember for years to come? It is perfectly normal for you to not be happy with saving or archiving these text messages on your iPhone for keeps. Problems can occur, things can go wrong – you can lose those precious memorable text messages! In fact, figuring out how to save text messages to a computer for backup purposes is a problem that constantly stumps iPhone users.
Most iPhone users are unaware of the fact that when backup your iPhone to your computer, it is also going to store your text messages to iTunes along with all of your other data files. For unknown reasons, Apple has chosen not to make these secure backup files immediately viewable from your computer. Fortunately, there are software applications that can make it easy for an iPhone user to overcome this obstacle and allows them to save their iPhone text messages to a computer. You can use these applications to take the SMS text messages from your iPhone and convert them into readable file formats on your computer. So now an accidental swipe will not get rid of those important meetup location details, or that photo of your child.
Whatever reason you have for keeping a text message, iPhone Messages Transfer Tool is the program you need. Saving your iPhone text messages to your PC or Mac doesn’t take more than a few minutes, and then you will be done, with peace of mind instead of worry. Not only the text messages but you can also transfer your iMessages and MMS (photos, videos) from iPhone to your computer. The following are the easy steps to export iPhone text messages to PC:
Procedure on Exporting Text Messages to your Computer
- Step 1: Click this link to directly download the program for your Windows PC or simply go to this page to download the Windows or Mac version of the program and to know about the program.
- Step 2: Now, you need to install the program on your computer, launch it and connect your iPhone to your computer via lighting cable. After doing this, your iPhone SMS messages will be automatically displayed as show in the below screenshot:
Note: In order to run this software on a Windows PC, iTunes 12 or later must be installed on the computer.
- Step 3: In this last step, click the “Copy” button, select the file format (Text, HTML, PDF or JPG), select the messages you want to transfer from your iPhone to your computer and click the “Start Copy” button. That’s all – all your SMS/iMessages will be saved on your local drive.
Note: If you want to copy only messages received from a particular contact, select that contact first and then click the “Copy” button.
Never again will you have to lose an important text message. With this handy application, you can keep a backup of your iPhone texts safely on your computer at all times.
Recent search terms:
- How to Export Text Messages from iPhone
- Save iPhone Texts to Computer
- saving iphone text messages to pc
- how to save iphone text messages to computer
- export iphone messages to pc
- save iphone messages to computer
- how to save text messages to computer
- export texts from iphone to computer
- save iphone text messages
- export text messages to PC