Gone are those days, when you had to watch movies without subtitles, and we had to guess what the protagonist might be speaking off. It might be some English thriller (If you are not that American-English Buff) or any other language that you might not be getting of. With the modern advancement in technologies, their is nothing “Impossible” in the current world.
Sticking towards the topic, Most of you folks might been using VLC media player as for watching videos, movies. So here we are presenting you with a great guide to help you with downloading of Subtitles of any movie out there from VLC Media player.
- Download vlsub.lua extension (click on Download .zip file)
- Now after downloading this extension just extract the folder using winRAR.
- Now you will find the vlsub.lua file in that folder, copy that file.
- Now navigate to C: > Program Files > VideoLAN > VLC > lua.
- Now create a folder “extensions” and paste vlsub.lua file into it.
- Now your extension installed, its time to see it working.
- Open any Movie, Right Click and choose
View > vlsub 0.9.9 extension.
- Now you will see a new window popup something like on the right.
- Now it will automatically fetch your movie title, you just need to select the language and then press on Search.
- So it might take sometime depending on your net connection, so wait and watch.
- If it displays Not_responding error do not click Yes, just wait as it works but its little slow.
- So now you will see many subtitle options just click on anyone and press Download selection option.
- That’s it now your subtitles are downloaded and you could easily watch that movie in your personal language.
So This is all, it’s a simple and pretty easy method to get over all the subtitles and to fully enjoy the movie with full subtitles.