Update– Now you can take partial screen shot on your device using N-ify Xposed module. Steps to enable partial screen shot using N-ify Xposed module have been added.
Google has already rolled out the second developer preview of the latest android version ; Android N and users having latest Nexus devices have started to taste the ‘Nutella’, pretty much, I guess. However, I don’t own a Nexus device and what if I tell you some of the Android N features can be experienced on any android phone having root privileges?
- Double-tap recents to switch to last app
- Partial screenshot
- Settings dashboard subtitles
And that’s not the only thing you can do with the N-ify module. The developer is working hard to include additional android N features such as
- Night mode – a much awaited option
- Emergency info on lock screen – helpful when the device is locked
- Aggressive doze mode – the device need not stay in stationary to trigger doze mode
- Revamped notification layout menu
- Recent button navigation – Use recent button to switch between recent apps
- Inbuilt navigation drawer options in settings.
Wouldn’t it be great when you get these features in your android phone running on Lollipop or Marshmallow? The developer has released an update to the old version of N-ify with changes such as double tap recents fix, settings tile fix, added translations and various other bug fixes.
How to Install N-ify Xposed Module in Android Phones on Lollipop & Marshmallow
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download N-ify with Partial Screenshot Feature” style=”squared” url=”http://www.droidbin.com/p1b13lg0mc15eg1lbv1tp91fvo1l983″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
- Your phone should be rooted. Download latest version of Xposed framework from Play Store.
- Download the N-ify module and install over Xposed framework.
- Restart the phone from the Xposed menu to complete the setup and you’re good to go.
How to Partial Screenshot in Android using N-ify Module
- Install the N-ify module from the above link on your Xposed framework and reboot the phone
- Enable Experimental Settings in the module by tapping the logo
- Enable Enable partial screenshot feature there.
How to Install Android N Camera (Google Camera v3.2.043.apk) in any Android Phone
Through the N developer preview, Google has introduced whole new boot animation, notification tones, wallpapers, native applications and google play services. We’ve got the latest Google camera from the Android N and you can install it in your phone. The newer Google camera features are:
- Fast switching – Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe
- Auto-HDR+ – Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P
- Easy access to photo modes – Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between photo modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu
- Slow motion video – Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6P
- SmartBurst – Hold down the shutter button on the Nexus 6P to automatically capture a stream of photos and automatically make GIFs
- Google Camera works on Nexus phones running Android 6.0 and above
• SmartBurst is only available on the Nexus 6P
• Slow motion video is only available on the Nexus 5X and 6P
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
The newer version of Google camera brings lots of changes and bug fixes : You can now take photos while shooting video once again (there’s a new button on the top right), Slow motion is now a separate pull-out menu item rather than a button in regular video mode, Updated icon for front/rear camera swap and an updated shutter button.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Google N Camera 32 bit” style=”squared” url=”http://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/themes/APKMirror/download.php?id=78117″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Google N Camera 64 bit” style=”squared” url=”http://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/themes/APKMirror/download.php?id=77746″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
In this tutorial we guided you to install N-ify Xposed framework module to taste a few Android N features and install the latest Google camera from the Android N on your android phone. A workaround to take partial screenshot using N-ify module has also been featured. The Google camera doesn’t require root. If you’re facing any difficulties while installing N-ify module or Android N camera, let us know.