Sitemaps is something which contains all your posts. We may call it a blog directory. Submitting sitemaps to search engines is really essential when it comes to Search Engine Prioritization. However if you have a blogger blog, you might have suffered a lot to submit your blog‘s sitemap to Google or Bing. Since it’s considered as the biggest fault by ‘blogger’ team, I’m going to describe how to submit your blog’s sitemap to google with an easy manner.
I’m adopting Digital inspiration’s tool to make your sitemap. Follow me.
- Open Blogger Sitemap Generator and enter your blog URL including http:/
- Then click the Create button and let it to prepare the sitemap completely. Here I’m using my old blog allindiantricks (which was in blogger platform). After the completion, you can see something like this.
- Then copy the entire texts and move onto blogger dashboard.
- Under Settings> Search Preference> Custom Robots.txt> Enable and paste the entire texts to the column as shown in the below picture.
- At last Save Changes and cheer.
Here you learned how to make sitemap for submitting google. Hereafter you don’t need to ping the search engines again and again after posting contents. Search engines will grab the sitemap at first and it will redefine your blog by using the contents. Great. Start making great posts and amaze your readers as well as satisfy the search engines at first sight itself.
Have any doubts? Please drop a comment here and we will ping back you as fast as possible.