OnePlus 2 receives official OxygenOS 3.5.5 update which fixes the most awaited VoLTE issue along with additional perks and whistles. I had published a tutorial to manually enabling VoLTE on OnePlus 2 and many users were able to use the Voice over LTE feature with that fix. However, this is an official update and OnePlus has bundled the OxygenOS 3.5.5 version with some cool features which I will be mentioning below.
As of now, The OxygenOS 3.5.5 is rolling out to few users and not every user might get the OTA prompt instantly. I’ve come with the OTA link and official full flashable ROM link so that you can manually update OnePlus 2 to OxygenOS 3.5.5 without waiting for the OTA. So in this guide, I will be guiding you update your OnePlus 2 to official OxygenOS 3.5.5 which brings VoLTE feature, battery saver, and other features.
OxygenOS 3.5.5 Changelog (From the OnePlus forum)
- Enabled VoLTE functionality for select carriers
- Added App Lock
- Added Battery Saving Mode ( Settings > Battery > More )
- Added Gaming Mode ( Settings > Developer Options )
- Added Additional Options for the Alert Slider.
- Redesign of the Volume Adjustment Bar
- Shelf Optimizations
- Updated OxygenOS UI
- Updated Interface and UI of the Clock app
- Updated Android Security Patch Level to 1/12/16
- Increased System Stability
- General Bug Fixes
How to Manually Update OnePlus 2 to Official OxygenOS 3.5.5
[mks_button size=”small” title=”OTA ROM – OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_026_all_1612220228_c351fee” style=”rounded” url=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224407042″ target=”_self” bg_color=”#dd3333″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
[mks_button size=”small” title=”Full Flashable ZIP” style=”rounded” url=”http://otafsc.h2os.com/patch/amazone2/GLO/OnePlus2Oxygen/OnePlus2Oxygen_14.A.26_GLO_026_1612220228/OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_026_all_1612220228_c351fee.zip” target=”_self” bg_color=”#dd3333″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
- Download either the OTA ZIP or Official full flashable ZIP.
- Copy the ROM ZIP on your phone’s internal memory.
- If you’re downloading the OTA file, make sure you are currently on OxygenOS 3.1.0 version.
- If you’re downloading the flashable ZIP, it works over HydrogenOS as well with the help of recoveries.
I’m getting numerous emails regarding the OnePlus 1 VoLTE update request and sadly as of now, I couldn’t find a fix for the OnePlus 1 VoLTE issue. I assure that I’d publish an article on how to enable VoLTE on OnePlus 1 when I get the VoLTE update patch.
In this OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.5 manual update guide, I haven’t covered the detailed installation procedure. So if you’re a newbie and want help regarding the manual update process to enable VoLTE on OnePlus 2, let me know via comments.